Mary Ellen here from Creative Time With ME! I have an adorable bordering on elegant Easter card to share with you!
- I began creating this card by bringing out some white cardstock that had adhesive sheet on the back
- Then I brought out my Martha Stewart bunny punch
- After punching out about 10+ bunnies I stacked them onto each other
- Then I stamped the sentiment onto the card front
- Going back to the paper bunnies. I brought out my T-square ruler to help me make sure that my bunny was straight
- Next I glued the tear shaped Dew Drops onto the card front to create a heart shape
- I then brought out a pen to help create the illusion that the Dew Drops were carrots
- Finally I put the second bunny onto the card front
- And to finish things off I attached the card front to the base
|Stamps: Colorado Craft Company Bunnies & Robin|
|Paper: CTMH White Daisy|
|Ink: MFT Extreme Black|
|Accessories: Martha Stewart Medium Sitting Bunny punch, The Robin's Nest Plumeria Dew Drops, ARTEZA Inkonic Pens|
If y'all are interested in watching the video tutorial for this project! It's up on the Chattering Robins Blog!
As You Like It Challenge Favourite Springtime Critter (& why) - my favorite would have to be a bunny because they're so cute and they remind me of Spring time and Easter
NBUS Challenge #25 - I have never used the Colorado Craft Company Bunnies & Robin stamp before this
Inspired By 168 I Carrot About Spring - I was inspired by Easter
A complete list of the supplies is under the picture. The list, contains compensated affiliate links. If you wish to create a similar card. There is no cost to you for using the links. But it does provide funds to help continue this blog.
Thank you for stopping by!