Well Mother's Day is fast approaching! So your girl Mary Ellen from Creative Time With ME is here to help y'all out! I have a wonderful way to decorate a picture frame using The Robin's Nest Dew Drops!
- I started out by grabbing a raw wood picture frame.
- Next I brought out some Tim Holtz Distress Paint in Ground Espresso.
- After placing the paint in my palette. I used a foam brush to apply it to the frame.
- When the paint was dry I brought out The Robin's Nest Dew Drops and some Bearly Art Craft Glue.
- I then proceeded to glue down one of the small green Dew Drops and 7 red tear drop shaped Dew Drops.
- This process continued until all the flowers were on the frame.
- Then I brought the green Dew Drops back in and using the small circular and tear drop shaped Dew Drops. I created the look of leaves and stems for the flowers.
- Next in the top and bottom center of the frame I brought out the red heart Dew Drops and gold large circular Dew Drops.
- And I proceeded to glue them onto the middle top and bottom portions of the frame.
- Once that was all done and dry. I was able to place a picture inside for my mom.
- Now it is ready to be a Mother's Day present.
On the Robin's Nest blog you will find a video tutorial of the process.