- This card starts out by cutting some cardstock and watercolor paper into a slimline card.
- For me that means we cut the watercolor paper to 3 5/8 x 8 1/2
- You do the same for the cardstock with the exception that you set the remaining 7 3/8 x 8 1/2 aside
- Now take the 7 3/8 x 8 1/2 cardstock and fold it in half on your scoreboard.
- Next, pull out the stamp set.
- Create masks for the 3 succulents that you want to use.
- Then fussy cut the masks out.
- Now take those masks and use them to help you figure out where you want to place the stamps on your card front.
- Take your We R Precision Press Advanced and 3 of the stamping plates for it
- Use the plates for your stamps.
- Bring out your powder tool to clear away areas that might have moisture on them
- Stamp apply embossing powder.
- Heat up the embossing powder.
- Place mask over stamped image.
- Repeat until all 3 stamps have been used.
- Then flip the card front over and repeat the stamping and embossing steps.
- Die cut a sentiment
- Place on card front
- Glue the card front to the base.
- When that is done place The Robin's Nest Dew Drops onto your card.
A complete list of the supplies is under the picture. The list, contains compensated affiliate links. If you wish to create a similar card. There is no cost to you for using the links. But it does provide funds to help continue this blog.
Thank you for stopping by!