First an announcement! I am now part of Passionate Paper Creations & Friends DT over on Facebook! For this project I stepped out of my comfort zone! And created a cute page in my planner! Also the images that I used for my planner were digital! But you can actually find them as clear stamps at C.C. Designs as New Halloween Inchies Clear Stamp Set! Also in the PPCF group there is a special discount code for C.C. Designs!
- First I looked at all the stamps
- I then separated some of the images from the digital stamp set.
- Next I took that image and resized it
- After that I took the image and copied it and flipped it
- I then printed the images onto cardstock
- Next I treated the images the same way you do with stamped images and colored them
- Finally I fussy cut the images and attached them to my planner page
Thank you for stopping by!