Howdy y'all!This is my last post as guest designer for the Clever Dexter blog this month! If y'all would like to keep in touch with my crafting projects please visit my blog Creative Time With M.E.
This month's challenge Sponsor is Stampers Delights! And the challenge is ...
- I started this card by printing it on both cardstock and masking paper
- Then I colored the image
- Next I used Stampendous! Golden Sand Embossing Powder on the card
- After that I used the White Paint Pen on the mermaid tail
- Following that I cut out the mask
- Then I placed the mask over the image
- And to complete this piece I brought out the inks and brushed them onto the card
Thank you for stopping by!