First an announcement! I am now part of Passionate Paper Creations & Friends DT over on Facebook! For this project I stepped out of my comfort zone! And created a cute page in my planner! Also the images that I used for my planner were digital! But you can actually find them as clear stamps at C.C. Designs as New Halloween Inchies Clear Stamp Set! Also in the PPCF group there is a special discount code for C.C. Designs!
- First I looked at all the stamps
- I then separated some of the images from the digital stamp set.
- Next I took that image and resized it
- After that I took the image and copied it and flipped it
- I then printed the images onto cardstock
- Next I treated the images the same way you do with stamped images and colored them
- Finally I fussy cut the images and attached them to my planner page
Thank you for stopping by!
These are lovely additions to your journal page. Although I must admit I don't quite get the journal/planner thing that seems to be popular at the moment!ReplyDelete
CD Sunday Plus DT.
This is a cute way of decorating a planner. Thank you for sharing with us.ReplyDelete
CD Sunday Plus DT
Brilliant way of decorating your journal page,ReplyDelete
Thank you for joining us
CD Sunday plus DT
Very cute planner! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Julie, DT memberReplyDelete
What a fun project, it is so good to step outside the box. I'm often surprised how it opens up my creativity. Thank you for sharing with us at Chocolate Baroque and good luck xReplyDelete
This is a great way to incorporate stamps into your planner. great idea. Thanks for joining the challenge at Angie's Digital Stamps Challenge Blog.ReplyDelete
Es un proyecto muy bonito!!ReplyDelete
Gracias por unirte a The Corrosive Challenge (DT)