CTMH Watercolor Paints
Ranger Heat It Craft Tool
- Bring out the surface you paint on. I use a small wooden cutting board.
- Next bring out your watercolor paper
- Then you can take your spray bottle and spritz onto the watercolor paper
- Pick up your paintbrush and do a wash of colors in ombré order from lightest to darkest
- Take your Heat It Craft Tool to dry your watercolor paper
- You will then bring out your MISTI, Mermaid Tail stamp and MFT Extreme Black Ink Pad
- Ink up your stamp and stamp image
- Bring out your Sizzix Sidekick
- Now you can bring the Mermaid Tail die and place over the image on watercolor paper
- Place some Post-Its or washi tape down to secure your die over the image
- When that is done you can run the Mermaid Tail die through the Sizzix Sidekick
- You will use the die on both the watercolor paper and acetate sheet
- Once that is done you will bring out your Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue
- Glue the watercolor paper to the acetate sheet
- It's now time to bring out the Foam Tape
- You will want to double up on the Foam Tape so that you have enough room for the shaker bits
- Any excess doubled up on the Foam Tape you will place under the mermaid tail
- Now you will bring out some patterned paper that resembles the ocean
- Fussy cut the patterned paper
- Place doubled up foam tape behind the patterned paper. Enough so you can tuck part of the mermaid tale under the paper
- Now you can put The Robin's Nest Dew Drops inside the shaker element
- Next begin to remove the backing from the doubled up foam tape enough so you can place the mermaid tail down
- After placing the mermaid tail in the middle of the card front. Remove the remaining backing from the doubled up foam tape
- Then place the water/scale patterned paper a little on top of the mermaid tail. Enough to cover the section of the stamped image to hide the bottom of the mermaid tail body
- Die cut a sentiment out of black cardstock
- Place glue on the back of the sentiment and attach to the water/scale patterned paper
- Your card is now complete! And ready to give to a recipient.
Later today on the Robin's Nest blog you will find a video tutorial of this process.
A complete list of the supplies is under the picture. The list, contains compensated affiliate links. If you wish to create a similar card. There is no cost to you for using the links. But it does provide funds to help continue this blog.
Thank you for stopping by!