- Start out with your Ring Base Blank
- Cut Scrapbook Adhesives 12 by 12 Adhesive Sheets into the shape of your ring base
- Peel the backing from your cut Scrapbook Adhesives 12 by 12 Adhesive Sheets and attach it to the ring base
- Now peel the front backing from your cut Scrapbook Adhesives 12 by 12 Adhesive Sheet
- Take your Ribbon and twist it
- While you are twisting the Ribbon attach it to the front of your ring.
- Do this by placing it onto the exposed Scrapbook Adhesives 12 by 12 Adhesive Sheet
- Continue to twist the ribbon around the top of your Ring Base Blank
- Once the top of your ring is covered bring out the Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue
- You will use the Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue to attach any remaining twisted Ribbon onto your ring
- When this part is done your ring will appear to be a twisted ribbon rosette
- Bring out The Robin's Nest Mardi Gras Dew Drops to place in the center of your rosette
- Use the Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue to attach The Robin's Nest Mardi Gras Dew Drops
- The ring is now complete so let's party!
On the Robin's Nest blog you will find a video tutorial of this process.
A complete list of the supplies is under the picture. The list, contains compensated affiliate links. If you wish to create a similar card. There is no cost to you for using the links. But it does provide funds to help continue this blog.
Thank you for stopping by!