Mary Ellen here from Creative Time With ME! I have an adorable bordering on elegant Easter card to share with you!
- I began creating this card by bringing out some white cardstock that had adhesive sheet on the back
- Then I brought out my Martha Stewart bunny punch
- After punching out about 10+ bunnies I stacked them onto each other
- Then I stamped the sentiment onto the card front
- Going back to the paper bunnies. I brought out my T-square ruler to help me make sure that my bunny was straight
- Next I glued the tear shaped Dew Drops onto the card front to create a heart shape
- I then brought out a pen to help create the illusion that the Dew Drops were carrots
- Finally I put the second bunny onto the card front
- And to finish things off I attached the card front to the base
|Stamps: Colorado Craft Company Bunnies & Robin|
|Paper: CTMH White Daisy|
|Ink: MFT Extreme Black|
|Accessories: Martha Stewart Medium Sitting Bunny punch, The Robin's Nest Plumeria Dew Drops, ARTEZA Inkonic Pens|
If y'all are interested in watching the video tutorial for this project! It's up on the Chattering Robins Blog!
As You Like It Challenge Favourite Springtime Critter (& why) - my favorite would have to be a bunny because they're so cute and they remind me of Spring time and Easter
NBUS Challenge #25 - I have never used the Colorado Craft Company Bunnies & Robin stamp before this
Inspired By 168 I Carrot About Spring - I was inspired by Easter
A complete list of the supplies is under the picture. The list, contains compensated affiliate links. If you wish to create a similar card. There is no cost to you for using the links. But it does provide funds to help continue this blog.
Thank you for stopping by!
So cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ PaperReplyDelete
Ohh, so supercute :)ReplyDelete
Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)
Thank you so much!Delete
Cute CAS design! Thank you for playing along!ReplyDelete
Your romantic bunny card is adorable, Mary Ellen! I love the way you shaped your carrots into a carrot heart!! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Enjoy your day! Hugs, DarnellReplyDelete
What an adorable card Mary Ellen! I absolutely love the stacked up rabbits but the way you made a carroty heart with the dew drops is genius! Vicky xReplyDelete
Oh how absolutely ADORABLE, love your CAS design and your carrot dew drops are so CUTE! Thank you for inspiring us this week @ IB!ReplyDelete
A very distinctive card, thank you for joining us at MAWTT, xxxReplyDelete
Very unique! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DTReplyDelete