Mary Ellen here from Creative Time With ME! I have a super cute mini chalkboard to share with y'all!
- Began by placing painters tape over the chalkboard
- Applying white acrylic paint to the chalkboard
- Once paint dried remove painters tape
- Bring out The Robin's Nest Dew Drops in rainbow colors
- Use washi tape to map out where the Dew Drops will go
- Then use glue to adhere the Dew Drops onto the chalkboard
- When the glue dries you can find the perfect spot for the Dew Drops
If y'all are interested in watching the video tutorial for this project! It's up on the Chattering Robins Blog!
A complete list of the supplies is under the picture. The list, contains compensated affiliate links. If you wish to create a similar card. There is no cost to you for using the links. But it does provide funds to help continue this blog.
Thank you for stopping by!